Another month of not many films watched and the ones I have – mainly involve super heroes. I do like a good super hero film. So here they are, my films from May:
- Lucy – Hated the beginning. Loved the middle. Not enthused by the ending. Shame.
- Jurassic Park – Some days just call for a dinosaur fix.
- Limitless – A great film and story line wrapped up in mediocrity.
- Bridget Jones’s Diary – It still makes me laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy inside – after all these years.
- Captain America – The Winter Soldier – A great balance between comedy, drama and sci-fi.
- Captain America – The First Avenger – To not have to do the hard work to get a body like that, would be awesome.
- Marvel’s Avengers Assemble – This struggled to keep any form of my attention. Very disappointing.
If you’ve not yet seen the Captain America films, you probably should…unfortunately that kinda means you have to watch Marvel’s Avengers too as that comes in between them – but it’s not entirely necessary.
I have a feeling June’s list is going to be a whole lot bigger for film watching, but let’s see.
Until next time.