Slightly overdue I know, but I’ve been busy and I’m sure no one would grudge me a life away from this blog. There’s been a few pretty good films during March, so without further ado, here is my run down.
- Rio 2 – Such a cute film. But can’t replace the original for me.
- The Heat – I laughed so hard at this!
- Transcendence – I’m surprised this wasn’t a bigger hit, it’s a clever story – plausible.
- Aladdin – It’s good to have a sing-a-long sometimes…but it’s not as good a film as I remember it.
- How to Marry a Millionaire – A cute old-fashioned bit of fun.
- All About Eve – I do love a bit of paranoia in a film. Worth all 14 Oscar nominations!
- The Witches of Eastwick – Weird. One to watch when you have an unexpected day off.
- Mad Money – You go too far, you’re gonna get caught. Where can I find me a stash like that?
- Batman Begins – The Batman trilogy are some of my favourite ‘go to’ films for Saturday night adventure films.
- 22 Jump Street – Watch it! Just watch it, it’s brilliant! Didn’t think it could be as good as the first. It’s better.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Yawn. Where did all the hype come from for this pile of sh*t?! Won’t be getting that time back.
- Identity Thief – I really enjoyed this. Kinda predictable but a good time all the same.
Out of March’s watches I’d say give 22 Jump Street or Identity Thief a go for a comedic injection.
Did you watch any good films in March? Or even any terrible ones that we should all avoid?
Until next time.