This month I’ve had to be more sensible with my time as it’s coming up to my assignment deadline which has meant not much time for films and plenty of assignment writing. Hence the lack of blogs this month. Sorry about that. And since I haven’t yet finished my assignment, I’m going to have to make this post quick too.
- Thor: The Dark World – Yeah, this was alright, I’d recommend it but personally I preferred the first Thor film.
- Star Trek Into Darkness – Sorry, but I don’t think Benedict Cumberbatch was the right casting for this. Have a feeling I’m on my own in that thought though.
- Bad Neighbours – Seth Rogen. All I hear is Fozzy Bear. There were a couple of funny moments but not many.
- After Earth – Not bad, not necessarily great either. But nice to see Will Smith taking the back seat for his son.
- This is the End – This got weird, fast. It felt like an excuse for ‘celebrities’ to hang out and take us all for fools. Don’t waste your time with it.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Make sure you’ve seen the first one. I liked it, my husband loved it!
- We’re the Millers – Much better than I was expecting, some genuinely funny moments.
From this month’s offerings I would say Captain America and We’re the Millers are the best ones to give a go.
So how was your February? Watch anything good?
Until next time. x