September has been a busy month, leaving not much time for TV or film watching – which is hardly a bad thing. But it is bad when most (not all) of the films I did decide to watch in the little spare time I’ve had, turned out to be..dreadful. Those really are hours I will not be getting back.
Anyway, here are the films I’ve watched in September:
- The Matrix – Original and best. Definitely worth a watch if you haven’t seen it – just don’t bother with the rest of the trilogy. Trust me.
- The Matrix Reloaded – May as well be an animation with all the bad CGI. Awful story too.
- The Matrix Revolutions – Better than the 2nd but they still should have stopped after the 1st!
- Ender’s Game – Excellent! A gem of a sci-fi!! I’d never heard of it before I watched it – and was pleasantly surprised by the genius of the storyline!
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Personally I thought this was far better than the first film, but Dan disagreed and found this one achingly boring – can’t please everyone.
So there we are, started well, broke off in the middle and got better again for the last two films, although Dan would disagree with the last one.
What films have you been enjoying this month? Anything you’d recommend?
Until next time!