Back on track this month film watching wise; and I actually wouldn’t be surprised if I’ve even missed a few! Not sure how I’ve fitted them all in – was August extra long or something? Maybe I’ve slept less than normal, ah well, either way here’s my take on the films I’ve seen this month!
- Le Week-end – A bit too real for me about getting older..I’m not there yet!
- Perks of being a Wall Flower – Good, not one for if you’re looking for something light hearted though.
- Akira – Not going to lie, didn’t really get it. Certainly ain’t no Ghibli film!
- Outlander – Alien landing amongst Vikings…actually better than it sounds.
- Jack Reacher – Quite cheesy in places but a good Saturday night action film nonetheless.
- Hot Fuzz – Makes me laugh every time! My kind of comedy.
- Europa Report – Space adventure. Don’t step outside the space craft…
- Night at the Museum – I love this film, it’s like a live action Toy Story.
- Lego Movie – Dan wanted to see it again; must mean it’s good!
- Runaway Bride – A slouch on the sofa Sunday noon type film.
- Jurassic Park III – Better than 2, but not as good as 1. Original is best.
- King Kong – Didn’t need to be that long.
- The Sorcerer’s Apprentice – It’s Disney. It’s going to be a winner.
- Bridget Jones Edge of Reason – I love both of Bridget’s films, they never fail to put a smile on my face.
- Eat Pray Love – Just another romantic film, not as enlightening as I thought it would be.
- Miss Potter – A lot of it is set in the Lake District, a place close to my heart – what’s not to love?
- Not Another Happy Ending – Actually didn’t just see Karen Gillan as Amy Pond. A nice film if not an odd ending.
- Remember Sunday – A sweet but sad but happy film. Give it a whirl.
- Ice Age – Manny is my fave without a doubt.
And that is all the films (that I can remember) that I have watched during August!
How many of these have you seen and what did you think of them?