Ever find you just don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done? Try out these tips to help you use your time more effectively..
- Get your next day sorted the night before. Plan your outfit and what you need to do for the next day. Be prepared.
- If you find you can’t concentrate because you have a lot going on in your head, write it all down. Trust me, it will make the space you need in your mind to concentrate on getting the rest of your tasks done.
- Don’t try and multi-task. Do one thing at a time until you’ve finished it then move on.
- When making dinner, make bigger batches that you can freeze for later use. Saves time on cooking at a later date.
- Be decisive in your choices. Give yourself a time limit in which to research your choices then pick something. Done.
- Don’t be so exact with your cleaning. Aiming for perfectly spotless when a quick wipe will do, will save you time.
- When you need to concentrate, turn off all technology. Or at least social media, put your phone in another room and get on with the task in hand.
And lastly, make sure you give yourself a set amount of time for yourself – to do just do what you want to do, but be brutal, when your time is up – move on!
Like these? I’m always looking for tips on how to get more stuff done, got any good ones for me?