Here’s the rundown of what has been making my days this week:
1. Saturday – After a Saturday of work, we had a visit from our bestests for a night of food, drink and Oscar style selfies!
2. Sunday – Spring has sprung and we found it on a walk in our beloved Lily Hill Park.
3. Monday – My little darling Dora, distracting me from getting any blogging done.
4. Tuesday – Some retail therapy after work.
5. Wednesday – An early night. God it was needed.
6. Thursday – Having a lovely chat with my mummy after I’d had an equally lovely chat with my Nan!
7. Friday – We went into Reading for some late night shopping and stopped at Strada for a bite to eat.
Week 5, what do you have in store for me?