Here’s the rundown of what has been making my days this week:
1. Saturday – A fun trip to Westfield Shepherd’s Bush.
2. Sunday – Ducks! We went to our favourite pond and fed the ducks. It was a beautiful day so wanted to make the most of it.
3. Monday – After a rather crappy day, my husband made me a delicious stir fry dinner and cheered me right up.
4. Tuesday – Pub quiz!
5. Wednesday – A spontaneous trip to London after Dan won tickets to the BAFTA Inside Games event. Great day!
6. Thursday – Snuggling up under a blanket on the sofa with a cup of tea.
7. Friday – The end of a busy week called for a bad KFC. So good!