It’s the second week of my 100 Happy Days Challenge.
Here’s the rundown of what has been making my days this week:
1. Saturday – A ‘The Weekend is Here’ breakfast of poached eggs on seeded bread toast.
2. Sunday – Spending some girlie time with ma homie before she left for a week for sunny Cuba. I was not jealous at all. At. All.
3. Monday – Pancake Day! We had it on Monday as we knew we were out on Tuesday and didn’t want to miss out. I even took a turn at flipping the pancakes! (My husband really likes this job)
4. Tuesday – So the pub quiz thing has become somewhat of a regular for our Tuesday nights. And this was us getting ready for the quiz to start – feeling positive we were going to win. We didn’t.
5. Wednesday – MY BIRTHDAY! Aren’t I a lucky girl having my family drive a 120 mile round-trip, on a school night, just to see me on my birthday. Love you all!
6. Thursday – Coming home to find my new Vogue had arrived.
7. Friday – I’d had the afternoon from work off and to myself, and was glad to have my husband home from work for our Friday night to begin.